Pages

Inventory for Jessica's Boutique

Monday, July 25, 2011

My New Crochet Adventure!!!!

I decided to take up the art of crocheting, and I am loving it! I have made 8 scrunchies and a pot holder, and will make lots more! I am still learning but think I am getting the hang of what I have learned already! It is so much fun to make something with my own hands, and see the end result. I have posted some of the scrunchies in my store at Bonanza. Here are just a few pictures of what I have made, and you can click on the pictures of the scrunchies and they will take you straight to Jessica's Boutique on Bonanza! Each thing I make is made with love!



Leave me a comment and let me know what you think! There Will be more to come! Keep checking to see all my creations, made by hand!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC job!! I can't wait to see the next thing you create : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica, your doing great with your crocheting. I actually taught myself by watching crochet videos online, which is also how I taught myself to make jewelry. Keep up the good work. :-)
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siteniz cok guzel basarilarinizin devamini bekleriz admin tanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!